SBI Freedom App Registration
SBI Freedom app is the latest version of State Bank Freedom mobile banking that lets the users to make various transactions through their mobile device. The State Bank of India has rolled out this application so as to enable the users the ease of making transactions on their bank account. The users need not have to specifically visit the SBI bank branches to withdraw or deposit money. The SBI Freedom app is also available for the users for iPhone so that the iOS device users can make various transactions through their device.
The SBI freedom app works perfect and you need not have to struggle much in using this app. But, sometimes, you might come across a web page saying ‘SBI Freedom app not working.’ You can see such messages when there are some issues with your Android or iOS device. Check out the detailed procedure for the registration process of SBI Freedom app on your Android smartphone.
How to Download & Install SBI Freedom App for Android?
The SBI Freedom App is available on the web on the Google Play Store app store marketplace. The users can easily download and install this app for free from Play Store. The current latest version of SBI Freedom app is 2.0.1. This application requires Android 2.3 and above versions of operating system. As of now, millions of people have downloaded, installed and registered with this SBI Freedom app application. Here are the simple steps that help the users to download and install SBI freedom app for android:
- First of all, navigate to the official web portal of Play Store.
- On the home screen of the webpage, you need to enter SBI Freedom app in the search field.
- You can now hit the install button of SBI Freedom app and complete the installation process using the on-screen steps.
- That’s all! This is the easy process to download and install SBI Freedom app on your Android device for free.
Complete Registration Process for SBI Freedom App
Here is the complete process of registration for SBI Freedom application through your Android device:
- First of all, you need to download the State Bank Freedom application on your device as shown above.
- Just click on ‘Register’ option and follow the on-screen steps.
- You need to send an SMS as “MBREG to 9223440000” so that you will receive a unique user ID and MPIN.
- You can complete the registration process in a simple and faster way by visiting the nearby branch of State Bank ATM or through online internet banking.
- You can now activate this app using the State Bank ATM or Debit card at the nearest ATM of State Bank.
- You need to click on Mobile Registration >> Mobile Banking Registration >> Registration options available on the web page.
- Just enter your 10 digit mobile number that you have provided at the time of registration process.
- You can then submit the registration form at the home branch of the bank for instant activation.
- Using OnlineSBI, the users can complete the registration process of SBI Freedom app.